Quick Search [F6]
Most of the time you will use the following search functions for fast retrieving the tracks:
- Click on the button "Search [F6]" or press F6
- Under "All Fields" enter a search phrase and click OK
- Or refine your search using the other fields
- The program shows all tracks that contain the search phrases
- Select > All Records [F8] or press F8 to show all records again.
2.) Right click on a title and select one of the following:
- All titles from this artist
- All titles from this album
Extended Search [F7]
Click on "Extended Search [F7]" or press F7.
Create an advanced query with some boolean combined terms.
Theses queries can be saved for later access.
Select > All Records [F8] or press F8 to show all records again.
Search using the binocular symbol
Clicking on the binocular symbol invokes the text search (within the results). This search does not use the database index and is quite slow.